About NVP Show

North Virginia Patriots show is a liberty minded political talk radio show. Hosted by Bill, Bryan and Ray, we cover all the topics in the political world from a libertarian view piont. Broadcasting on Restore the Republic Radio and Blog Talk Radio. For the best in libertarian talk radio tune in every Monday-Friday at 6 PM Eastern Time or listen to our archives here!

Call us live at 347-326-9595 or you can skype us at Skype Id NorthVirginiaPatriots. Make sure you share your contact with us.

Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm Mad As Hell!

I am mad as hell! I find it very interesting that we fight so hard for separation of church and state but not for the separation of business and state. I find it Ironic that the protestant church was one of the 1st churches in this country to start public schools. I am mad as hell! We fight so hard for one of the most protected rights- the freedom of press, yet one of the most attacked rights is that to bear arms, another very important right. I am mad as hell! Ayn Rand said it best in Capitalism “The Unknown Ideal” “The difference between political power and any other kind of social “power,” between a government and any private organization, is the fact that a government holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force. This distinction is so important and so seldom recognized today that I must urge you to keep it in mind. Let me repeat it: a government holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force.” Not so many people seem to care when told that. They take it for what it is. So I am mad as hell! They tell me I have to wear my seat belt, and if I don’t a guy with a gun pulls me over and tells me I have to give money to somebody or challenge it in court. So because I don’t do what they tell me and wear my seat belt I have to give them some money. I feel like my government treats me like a child. Now if I challenge it in court not only am I out of a day of work and making money but I am still likely to lose my money. I am mad as hell! When did I have to start answering to my government? When did my government have the right to tell me what to do? I am mad as hell! Doesn’t it bother anyone that you have to pay for a business permit, that you have to pay to get the governments permission to start a business? I am mad as hell! Too much of my money goes to taxes. I am mad as hell because I could go on all day about what I am mad as hell about.
You must be mad as hell, please tell us why you are mad as hell!

2 comments:

Tom Weber said...

YES! Dare I say YES? I am as Mad as Hell

Hoot said...

If you are paying attention to politics and what the politicians are doing to this country you would and should be mad as hell!

 
Blog Information Profile for Minuteman